Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wet & Wild Megalast Lip Color in Just Peachy: Review & Swatches!

After hearing a lot of buzz surrounding the Wet and Wild lipsticks, I figured I would give them a try! With a a price under the $3 mark, it was something that I could not pass up! Unfortunately, my drugstore's selection was very minimal but I was able to pick up this perfect peachy, neutral called Just Peachy/ 903C.



The packaging of the Wet and Wild lipsticks is very simple. I love how you can see the color of the lipstick either through the clear covor or the swatch located on the base of the lipstick. However, I find that the packaging is rather cheap and the lipstick often smudges on the cover.


This lipstick is very true to color on the lips. It is a gorgeous, everyday peachy color. Perfect for Spring and summer! Although, if you have any dryness on your lips, it will be magnified by this matte lipstick. I found that this lipstick was clinging on to the dryness I had in the center of my lip. Luckily, moisturizing before and pairing with a gloss would solve this problem!

Overall, I really like this lipstick especially for the low price point. I will definitely look into trying other shades and some more adventurous colors! Wet and Wild is often on sale at drugstores like CVS, Walgreens and Rite Aid so be sure to check them out!

xx,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment