Thursday, May 30, 2013

NYX Cream Blush in Rose Petal: Review & Swatches!

As the summer months are quickly approaching, I am trying to lighten my everyday makeup look by looking more sun kissed and natural. In doing so, I have reverted back to using my beloved cream blushes! Recently, I picked up this little beauty, the NYX cream blush in Rose Petal.



NYX cream blushes are one of the best finds in the drugstore. They have high pigmentation, moderate lasting power and an affordable price. They are perfect for creating a natural look and are a must have for the summer!

This blush in Rose Petal, is a beautiful rosy pink color. It creates a natural flush on the cheeks and adds a subtle hint of color. This blush is perfect for every skin tone because it can easily be built up. I do love this color and I think it can even be used in the fall or spring months as well. I applied this blush with my real techniques blush brush but it can be easily applied with your fingers.
Overall, I love this cream blush. I picked it up at Ulta, where NYX products are sold. They retail for $6.99 but are often on sale.

xx,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment